Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Report Is In...

I had my first visit to the center today, had my testing done, my weight and body composition analysis. I also received my supplements and my prescription, which I started today. I will record my measurements and weight now, and begin tracking my food tomorrow.

My current weight is 156lbs, and my goal weight is 130lbs. My measurements are: waist: 38", hips: 40.5", chest: 38", R thigh: 23", L thigh: 23.25", R upper arm: 12.75", L upper arm: 12.75". My current BF% is 34.1%, and the desirable range for me is 20 - 27%. I'm shooting for 22%.

I learned some important things today beyond measurements and weights too. Today I ate about 1/2 of what I usually eat, and I believe it's because I'm now determined, and I have hope that I will be successful this time because with this program I now have a plan, a program to follow, a clear goal in my mind, and the support and help of supplements and a appetite suppressant prescribed by the doctor. I really BELIEVE I can do this, and I'm excited about it.

The weight control center offers a free website for tracking your calories (has a drop down menu for finding calories for a food), tracking your weight, and keeping a journal. You can join free here: http://www.drweightcontrol.com/online_journal.html

As I said before, there is no hidden agenda for sharing this info with you. I just thought it might help you keep on track, like keeping your own blog journal. I don't know about you, but I'm not the most organized person, and I usually start out gang busters, and fizzle out over time with just about everything I do. Maybe keeping track and written records will help me in both areas of my life.

Anyway, it's almost midnight, and I've got to get some sleep. Anyone out there have any triumphs or pearls of wisdom to share? I'd love to hear from you. Keep your chin up and keep pressing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to share whatever you're going through right now, or what this post means to you. You never know who you may help, or how it might help you. Thanks!